Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 pound fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Serve immediately or refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight, stirring occasionally. Serve with a slotted spoon.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 103 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 520mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 8g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 lean meat.
Sep 4, 2017
This recipe was delicious and I'm glad that I tried it! Since I did not have a 16-oz. can of kidney beans, I used a 14.5-oz. to 15-oz. can. I used about 1-2/3 cups Italian salad dressing. The salad turned out very well! delowenstein
Feb 22, 2015
Salad was very good. Easy to assemble. Will make again.
Dec 27, 2013
This is absolutely fantastic. My husband and I love it.