Creamy Spinach Bake
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 4 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 2 cans (2.8 ounces each) french-fried onions
- 2/3 cup crushed saltines (about 16 crackers)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Beat in soup. Stir in spinach and onions.
- Transfer to a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Combine cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over spinach mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 218 calories, 18g fat (10g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 468mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 1, 2019
Love this recipe!
Nov 21, 2011
I make this all the time. I use reduced fat ingredients and it works just fine. Great way to eat your vegetables.
Feb 4, 2011
This was good but a bit on the dry side. It needs some milk or 1/2 and 1/2 to make it more creamy.
Apr 10, 2010
This was delicious! I didn't have the crackers so I just left them out of the recipe and it still tasted wonderful. It is easy, quick, yummy and makes a lot (I think it serves more than 10) that's why it's a 5 star recipe in my book. Thanks for sharing this with us!:)
Dec 8, 2009
I love spinach and this is one of my favorite spinach dishes. It's very rich!