- 1 package (16 ounces) rigatoni
- 8 ounces sliced pancetta, chopped
- 3/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 5-1/4 cups 2% milk
- 4 cups shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. Cook rigatoni according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook pancetta over medium heat until crisp, stirring occasionally. Remove with a slotted spoon; drain on paper towels. Discard drippings; wipe skillet clean.
- In same pan, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook and stir until tender. Stir in flour, salt and pepper until blended; gradually whisk in milk. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir until thickened, 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in cheese blend until melted.
- Stir in artichokes, spinach and pancetta. Drain rigatoni; add to cheese sauce. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, until golden brown and bubbly, 20-25 minutes.
1-1/4 cups: 643 calories, 35g fat (20g saturated fat), 99mg cholesterol, 1438mg sodium, 53g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 3g fiber), 28g protein.