Spinach Cheddar Bake
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and undrained
- 1/3 cup crushed saltines (about 6 crackers)
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- In a small bowl, combine the spinach, saltines, egg, onion powder and salt. Stir in 1/2 cup cheese.
- Transfer to a greased 2-cup baking dish; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 313 calories, 20g fat (13g saturated fat), 166mg cholesterol, 609mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 5g fiber), 20g protein.
Jan 18, 2011
My husband and I both love spinach, but this spinach recipe was horrible. I hate to say that, but we couldn't even swallow the one and only bite we took. It had absolutely no flavor. I followed the recipe exactly as stated, so I know it wasn't something I did.
Jul 26, 2010
I loved this recipe! It was so good I didn't want to stop eating it. It was so easy to make and oh so good. Thank you for the recipe.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.