- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 4 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 2 cans (2.8 ounces each) french-fried onions
- 2/3 cup crushed saltines (about 16 crackers)
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add soup; mix well. Stir in spinach and onions. Transfer to a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Combine cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over spinach mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forCreamy Spinach Bake
"I make this all the time. I use reduced fat ingredients and it works just fine. Great way to eat your vegetables."
"This was good but a bit on the dry side. It needs some milk or 1/2 and 1/2 to make it more creamy."
"I love spinach and this is one of my favorite spinach dishes. It's very rich!"