Creamy Salmon Linguine
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 pound fully cooked salmon, flaked
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh basil or 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- Cook linguine according to package directions, adding broccoli during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add garlic; cook and stir 1 minute. Stir in cream and lemon juice. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 2-3 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring constantly.
- Add salmon, salt and pepper; heat through. Drain linguine and broccoli; add to skillet. Stir in cheese, basil, capers and lemon peel.
Nutrition Facts1-1/3 cups: 802 calories, 55g fat (30g saturated fat), 207mg cholesterol, 649mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 6g fiber), 36g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 12, 2018
I cut this recipe in half for just my husband and I. This was so easy and good that I wish I hadn't cut it half! I used a 5oz can of salmon and that seemed like enough. I did think the sauce was a tad thinner than I had hoped but it really worked out fine with everything else. I can't wait to make this again!
Dec 5, 2017
Creamy Salmon Linguine is fantastic. After using hundreds of recipes from the internet this is one of the best "hands down". I only used 1/2 the cream with half and half for the other half, but otherwise this recipe is amazing. This will be one of the recipes used for company - its easy and they will think you are genius.,
Jun 23, 2017
I used all the ingredients but not necessarily in the order the suggest and a little more garlic. I also added a 1/2 cup of wine and mushrooms. . It was so amazingly delicious.!
Mar 22, 2015
I used 3 garlic cloves & a bit more lemon juice. Also a dash of cayenne pepper when cooking the salmon.Definitely a simple and delicious dish that I will make again soon.
Jul 17, 2014
I made Creamy Salmon Linguine for dinner last night, but with a couple of substitutions. Instead of the broccoli I used about a cup and a half of frozen peas....I added them to the cream sauce prior to adding the salmon flakes. I also used 4 cloves of garlic and added about 1 1/2 tsps. of Dill.....delicious!!!!
Mar 17, 2013
Wonderful flavor! I would make this for company.
Sep 6, 2012
I thought it was really good, I would definately add more garlic too.