Creamy Prosciutto Pasta
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated fettuccine or linguine
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 10 ounces fresh baby spinach (about 12 cups)
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced prosciutto, coarsely chopped
- Coarsely ground pepper, optional
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat; saute mushrooms and onion until tender. Stir in spinach just until wilted.
- Stir in Alfredo sauce; cook until heated through, 1-2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add prosciutto and fettuccine; toss to combine. If desired, top with pepper to serve.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 454 calories, 20g fat (12g saturated fat), 100mg cholesterol, 1065mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 5g fiber), 24g protein.
Feb 20, 2016
Super tasty, easy and will make again!
Nov 25, 2013
Quick and delicious!
Oct 11, 2009
Excellent! Very good. I absolutely would make again and plan to. Prosciutto is a little expensive, but other meats could easily be substituted.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.