Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3 cups refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 envelope vegetable soup mix
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute garlic in oil until tender, about 1 minute. Combine soup mix and cream; stir into skillet.
- Drain tortellini; add to cream mixture. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 4-5 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Add the parsley, cheese and pepper. Cook 3-4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 263 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated fat), 50mg cholesterol, 561mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 9g protein.
May 4, 2013
My Family Loved this!
Jan 22, 2013
This is a family favorite in my house. It tastes as good as you would get in a restaurant and so easy to make. I did not make any changes to this recipe. Definitely a keeper!
Oct 9, 2011
This had a very odd flavor, I think it was from the soup mix. I would not make again.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.