- 1 medium ripe avocado, halved, seeded and peeled
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Tortilla chips
- In a small mixing bowl, beat avocado with lime juice. Add the cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, salt and hot pepper sauce; beat until smooth. Serve with tortilla chips. Store in refrigerator. Yield: 1-1/3 cups.
Reviews forCreamy Guacamole
"It's a nice contrast to regular guacamole, and works well when you're featuring all kinds of different recipes. It's so very unique. But it could never replace good ole chunky guacamole with salsa! Lemon juice works as well."
"Delicious. And I hate guacamole. The lime adds a special flavor. I used two avocados instead of cream cheese, omitted the Worcestershire sauce, used lime flavored salt & substituted sriracha for the hot sauce."
"While I liked the creamy consistency of this "dip", I found that it lacked flavor. I added cumin and some other seasonings to taste."