Creamy Corn Salad
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 6 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 3 cups chopped seeded tomatoes
- 1 cup cubed avocado
- 2/3 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- 2/3 cup julienned green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the corn, tomatoes, avocado, peppers and onion. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until chilled.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 242 calories, 17g fat (2g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 363mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.
Mar 9, 2011
Excellent mix of ingredients with a wonderrful flavor, would make again.
Mar 5, 2010
I just love this salad. Some nights I fold in 2 cans of tuna, and serve with brown and serve rolls to make this dinner. It's 5 stars in our home.
Jul 11, 2008
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.