Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen corn
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried savory
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Cook corn according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, saute onion and celery in butter until tender. Stir in the parsley, salt, savory and pepper.
- Drain corn; add to onion mixture. Stir in sour cream and lemon juice.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 183 calories, 12g fat (8g saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 363mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Mar 19, 2018
Made this for our family dinner. Very delicious and easy.
Nov 29, 2015
Fixed this for Thanksgiving dinner. It was a success.
Jul 22, 2015
This corn is always a hit. The savory is a nice addition.
Jul 7, 2014
We love this corn!
Oct 28, 2013
Great, easy side. I didn't have any savory so I used a bit of sage and less of thyme. Family loved it and thought it worthy of a holiday dinner.
Jan 28, 2013
This was good, however next time I will skip the lemon juice. Dont really know why it is in this recipe.
Jul 24, 2012
I made this for thanksgiving last year and it stole the show! Everyone loved the taste and wanted the recipe. :D
Apr 16, 2012
I make this corn for every holiday!
Dec 6, 2011
I used less onion and more celery and it turned out very delicious.
Nov 21, 2011
I made this every year since it appeared in the print magazine! The veggies blend nicely, the spices work well, and the sourcream blends it all together without washing out the other flavors. Perfect.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.