Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 2/3 cup milk
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen corn, thawed
- In a saucepan over medium heat, saute peppers and onions in butter until tender. Add cream cheese, milk, salt, pepper and dill. Cook and stir over low heat until cheese is melted. Add corn; heat through.
Dec 5, 2013
I tried this for Thanksgiving....absolutely delicious!! So easy to make!!
Dec 24, 2010
Loved it! Very simple and easy to make!
Dec 18, 2009
I made this for my christmas dinner at work and everyone loved. 4 people asked for the recipe and a child even asked for seconds. Very good and not too hard to make I made it the day before and then kept it heated in a crock pot.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.