Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 3 cups Biscuit Baking Mix
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup cinnamon baking chips or semisweet chocolate chips
- Cinnamon sugar or coarse sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, mix Biscuit Baking Mix and sugar. In another bowl, whisk yogurt, milk and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Stir in chips. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; knead gently 10 times.
- Pat into a 9-in. circle. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Cut into eight wedges. Place wedges on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 scone: 432 calories, 21g fat (7g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 447mg sodium, 52g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dec 2, 2019
Used sour cream
Nov 24, 2019
used the homemade baking mis to make these they where amazing! deb p VFE
Mar 30, 2017
Delicious. I used 1/2 c. cinnamon chips and 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips.
Mar 15, 2014
These were really good and easy to make .
Nov 9, 2013
This is one of the best scone recipes I have ever made. I love that it's so easy and doesn't call for any whipping cream, which I usually don't have on hand. I have substituted sour cream for the vanilla yogurt sometimes without any problem. I love to drizzle some powdered sugar icing over the top after they have cooled a bit - it looks pretty and adds a little extra sweetness!
Jun 11, 2013
These light & airy scones are prefect for a brunch or to take to the office. Simple to make & delicious to boot. Highly recommend making these beauties.
Oct 28, 2012
Forgot to say I used the heart healthy bisquick mix
Oct 28, 2012
I used any flavor yogurt I had on hand and used choc chips. Wonderful
Aug 27, 2012
These were sooooo good!! My entire family loved them! The cinnamon chips were a bit hard to find but I finally found them and it was worth the hunt for them. The best part was these were so simple to make!
Aug 23, 2012
My family and friends love this. I make it with the cinnamon chips and they just disappear. It's quick and easy and delicious!!!