Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1-1/2 cups complete buttermilk pancake mix
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 to 3 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 2 milk chocolate candy bars (1.55 ounces each), chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a small bowl, combine pancake mix, cream and orange zest. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; knead 6 times. Knead in chocolate.
- Pat into a 9-in. circle. Cut into eight wedges. Separate wedges and place on a greased baking sheet. Bake 9-11 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 221 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 381mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jul 8, 2014
Because I don't like orange flavored anything, I substituted vanilla and we really enjoyed them.
Oct 3, 2011
i love, love, LOVED this. i too, wonder how i could make it pumpkin?
Mar 25, 2010
It is hard to believe something so easy could be so good! This recipe is a keeper!
Sep 25, 2009
VERY DISAPPOINTMENTING. THEY TASTED LIKE PANCAKE MIX.
Sep 15, 2009
Comments Re: Chocolate-Orange Scones These look so yummy...I love Scones but am not a great baker. These look so easy I can even do it! Any tips on variations...would love to try this as Gingerbread or Pumpkin...my two favs.Thanks! Julie [email protected]
Sep 15, 2009
These look so yummy...I love Scones but am not a great baker. These look so easy I can even do it!Any tips on variations...would love to try this as Gingerbread or Pumpkin...my two favs.