Cilantro Couscous Salad
Since this serves 12, I always make it for potlucks, and this salad is always appreciated. My 11 year old daughter liked it so much we served it at her birthday tea party.—Cindy Gifford, Cedar City, Utah
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
Makes12 servings (2/3 cup each)
- 1 package (10 ounces) couscous
- 1 medium cucumber, finely chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 2/3 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 package (8 ounces) feta cheese, crumbled
- Prepare couscous according to package directions; let cool to room temperature.
- In a large serving bowl, combine the cucumber, tomatoes, cilantro and couscous. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, lemon juice and garlic. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Add cheese and toss gently to combine. Chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts2/3 cup: 196 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 215mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Originally published as Cous Cous Salad in Taste of Home Winning Recipes 3
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.