Chocolate Chip Pancakes with Cinnamon Honey Syrup Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips
- CINNAMON HONEY SYRUP:
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, cubed
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Combine eggs, milk and oil; add to dry ingredients and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour the batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle. Turn when bubbles form on top; cook until second side is golden brown. Keep warm.
- Combine the syrup ingredients in a 2-cup microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on high until butter is melted and syrup is hot, stirring occasionally. Serve with pancakes. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forChocolate Chip Pancakes with Cinnamon Honey Syrup
"Good, fluffy pancakes! They ended up a little too thick, so I would probably add a little more milk next time."
"This has been my go to recipe for pancakes. They are so good. I have never tried the syrup."
"The kids loved these! We didn't care for the syrup though so we just used plain maple syrup."
"this is an awesome recipe. Its's easy, with ingredients you usually have on hand. My kids loved it and is did I."
"These were good and super easy to whip up on a busy weekday morning. The recipe made a lot of pancakes so we have some left for freezing. I didn't get a chance to make the syrup, but will next time."
"I halfed the recipe, subbed the oil for applesauce, but kept the full amount of sugar (1/2 cup). My husband and picky toddler LOVED it."
"Recipe was easy to make and very tasty!!"
"these were really good!!:) and they were easy to make too!! i will make these again!!"