Chicken Pasta Caesar Salad
My colleagues and I made a pact to eat healthier, and we took turns sharing dishes. I'm happy to report that, thanks to recipes like this crisp and tangy salad, we all trimmed down. —Teresa Jordan, Springville, Utah
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3 cups uncooked whole wheat spiral pasta (about 8 ounces)
- 6 cups torn romaine
- 3 cups coarsely shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; rinse with cold water and drain again. Toss with remaining ingredients; serve immediately.