- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 quart ginger ale, chilled
- 1 bottle (750 ml) Champagne, chilled
- In a large pitcher, combine sugar and water; stir until sugar is dissolved. Add the apple juice, pineapple juice, lemon juice, orange juice concentrate and lime juice. Refrigerate until serving.
- Just before serving, pour into a punch bowl and add ice cubes. Slowly add ginger ale and Champagne. Yield: 18 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews forChampagne Party Punch
"I made this to go with Easter brunch. It got a lot of compliments. It's low enough (I think) in alcohol that it was okay for my son to have some. If someone wanted to thin it down and make it not as sweet, they could add club soda. I thought it was perfect, however."
"I made 5 recipes to serve 85-90 people (all 80-90 yrs.) and had only a glass left for me to try! Two ice rings actually lasted for the two punch bowls made with Ginger Ale, mint leaves and lemon slices. Looked so nice. I think they liked it!!!"
"Can't believe that I am the first to rate this great recipe. Made it before at Christmas and everyone raved about it and my family fought over the leftovers. Now I am planning a 50th birthday party and looked up this recipe again ( I kept the original but was hoping the site might have had a formula to make it easy for me to figure out the quantity of indredients for 60 people without me using my math skills. By the way, if you happen to have any punch left after the guests leave.....it freezes very well."