Caramel Fluff & Toffee Trifle
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup milk chocolate English toffee bits
- In a large bowl, beat cream, brown sugar and vanilla just until blended. Refrigerate, covered, 20 minutes. Beat until stiff peaks form.
- In a 4-qt. glass bowl, layer one-third of each of the following: cake cubes, whipped cream and toffee bits. Repeat layers twice. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 347 calories, 22g fat (13g saturated fat), 61mg cholesterol, 227mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Apr 23, 2019
Absolutely DELICIOUS and soo easy to make!!! Did make the angel food cake from a box mix as it is much lighter than the already made (used 3/4 of it to measure out to 10 oz) and used 1 1/2 Cups of toffee pieces between layers. This was the hit of Easter dinner and not a bit left. So happy to find a great recipe for my recipe collection.