Caramel Fluff & Toffee Trifle
Talk about a stunning dessert! The best part? You need only five ingredients to put it together. —Daniel Anderson, Pleasant Prairie, WI
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup milk chocolate English toffee bits
- In a large bowl, beat cream, brown sugar and vanilla just until blended. Refrigerate, covered, 20 minutes. Beat until stiff peaks form.
- In a 4-qt. glass bowl, layer one-third of each of the following: cake cubes, whipped cream and toffee bits. Repeat layers twice. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 347 calories, 22g fat (13g saturated fat), 61mg cholesterol, 227mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Caramel Fluff for Angel Food Cake in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2016
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.