Buffalo Chicken Pockets
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3/4 pound ground chicken
- 1/3 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 tube (16.3 ounces) large refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Blue cheese salad dressing, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large skillet, cook chicken over medium heat 5-7 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles; drain. Remove from heat; stir in wing sauce.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll each biscuit into a 6-in. circle; top each with 1/4 cup chicken mixture and 2 tablespoons cheese. Fold dough over filling; pinch edge to seal.
- Transfer to an ungreased baking sheet. Bake 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. If desired, serve with blue cheese dressing. Freeze option: Freeze cooled pockets in a resealable plastic freezer bag. To use, reheat pockets on an ungreased baking sheet in a preheated 375° oven until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 pocket (calculated without blue cheese dressing): 258 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 987mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 12g protein.
Nov 1, 2017
Used chunk canned chicken. Easy for teens to make. Makes a great lunch or for lunch boxes.
Feb 15, 2017
I couldn't find ground chicken so I chopped up pre-sliced chicken tenders, it was still very good! Great for a light supper or just an anytime snack.
Dec 29, 2015
I made these tonight and actually used the leftover baked buffalo chicken cut up from the October 2015 TOH issue https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/baked-buffalo-chicken. I also added additional hot sauce to kick things up a notch. What a great way to use leftovers.
Dec 24, 2015
These little bites are packed with flavor!!! I used canned chicken to save on time.
Dec 6, 2015
My family loved these! So easy to make is a plus!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.