Buffalo Chicken Biscuits
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 3 cups chopped rotisserie chicken
- 1/4 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Optional: Additional ranch dressing and hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°. Toss chicken with hot sauce. In large bowl, whisk together baking mix, celery seed and pepper. In another bowl, whisk together egg, milk and dressing; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened. Fold in 1 cup cheese, green onions and chicken mixture.
- Spoon into 12 greased muffin cups. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 25-30 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm. If desired, serve with additional dressing and hot sauce. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts2 muffin bites: 461 calories, 24g fat (10g saturated fat), 121mg cholesterol, 1180mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 31g protein.
Feb 20, 2019
They were easy to make, very tasty and came out great.
Sep 11, 2017
Beef has good flavor but I did add more cheese and I think they were a little dry. Maybe some more Ranch to the recipe would help that.
Aug 28, 2017
Surprisingly good. I had to add more liquid since I used a gluten-free bisquick