Buffalo Chicken Biscuits
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 3 cups chopped rotisserie chicken
- 1/4 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Additional ranch dressing and hot sauce, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°. Toss chicken with hot sauce. In large bowl, whisk together baking mix, celery seed and pepper. In another bowl, whisk together egg, milk and dressing; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened. Fold in 1 cup cheese, green onions and chicken mixture.
- Spoon into 12 greased muffin cups. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 25-30 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm. If desired, serve with additional dressing and hot sauce. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts2 muffin bites: 461 calories, 24g fat (10g saturated fat), 121mg cholesterol, 1180mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 31g protein.
Sep 11, 2017
Beef has good flavor but I did add more cheese and I think they were a little dry. Maybe some more Ranch to the recipe would help that.
Aug 28, 2017
Surprisingly good. I had to add more liquid since I used a gluten-free bisquick
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.