Champion Chicken Puffs
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and garlic powder until smooth. Stir in chicken.
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. Cut each triangle in half lengthwise, forming two triangles. Place 1 teaspoon of chicken mixture in the center of each. Fold short side over filling; press sides to seal and roll up.
- Place 1 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Bake at 375° until golden brown, 12-14 minutes. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 puff: 67 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 119mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dec 13, 2018
I left the crescent rolls and served them as a main dish. They were great and the whole family loved them!
Aug 25, 2013
Easy to make. Great party appetizer.
Mar 26, 2013
This was so simple and so yummy! i will double the recipe again because theywent that quick. Do not overfill..
Feb 4, 2013
My daughter introduced this recipe to our family. It has quickly become a family favorite
Nov 4, 2012
These came out a little bit sweet, so next time I'll throw in some crushed red peppers, but otherwise delicious, quick, easy and they came out beautiful.
Feb 9, 2012
I have used this recipe as written with "real" and canned chicken - also with different cheeses and ranch dressing - always gone in minutes.
Dec 23, 2011
I made these but switched it up abit .I used roasted red peper & garlic Bousin cheese.Also added mushrooms and celery finely chopped & cooked.Very tasty All my guests loved them.
Nov 2, 2011
i really liked this... i actually bought the Curly's pulled chicken and used that in the middle. It gave it great flavor!!
Jun 9, 2011
I made this with canned chicken (to be quicker) and left my cresent rolls whole (to get a bigger serving). We wanted something quick and satisfying. We enjoyed these a great deal!!
Mar 8, 2011
We found these to be just okay. We used left-over roasted turkey instead of the chicken.I think that the directions would be better if you cut your 8 triangles into equal sized triangles - width-wise, NOT length-wise. That should solve the issues with stuffing them to the max.