Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 1-1/2 cups creamy peanut butter, divided
- 3-3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 5 Nestlé Crunch candy bars (1.55 ounces each), chopped
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine butter and 1 cup peanut butter. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute or until butter is melted, stirring once. Beat in confectioners' sugar. Spread into a 13-in. x 9-in. pan coated with cooking spray.
- In a microwave, melt candy bars and remaining peanut butter; stir until smooth. Spread over peanut butter layer. Refrigerate until cool.
- Cut into 1-1/2-in. x 1-in. bars. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 87 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 43mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 30, 2018
My only complaint is that the peanut butter layer isn't as fudgy as I had hoped it would be. These are very rich as well.
Feb 25, 2017
This is a good recipe. I had several Nestle Crunch bars and was looking for a way to use them. The bottom is more like peanut butter fudge than I expected. I would prefer more chocolate but many people raved about them as is. Definitely cut them into very small pieces. They are extremely rich.
Jan 10, 2011
I don't use the Nestle Crunch bars. Instead, I melt a 12 ounce bag of milk chocolate chips and pour on top.