Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 1-1/2 cups creamy peanut butter, divided
- 3-3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 5 Nestlé Crunch candy bars (1.55 ounces each), chopped
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine butter and 1 cup peanut butter. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute or until butter is melted, stirring once. Beat in confectioners' sugar. Spread into a 13-in. x 9-in. pan coated with cooking spray.
- In a microwave, melt candy bars and remaining peanut butter; stir until smooth. Spread over peanut butter layer. Refrigerate until cool.
- Cut into 1-1/2-in. x 1-in. bars. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 87 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 43mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Jan 30, 2018
My only complaint is that the peanut butter layer isn't as fudgy as I had hoped it would be. These are very rich as well.
Feb 25, 2017
This is a good recipe. I had several Nestle Crunch bars and was looking for a way to use them. The bottom is more like peanut butter fudge than I expected. I would prefer more chocolate but many people raved about them as is. Definitely cut them into very small pieces. They are extremely rich.
Jan 10, 2011
I don't use the Nestle Crunch bars. Instead, I melt a 12 ounce bag of milk chocolate chips and pour on top.