Black ‘n’ White Cheesecake Bars
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling Bake: 25 min. + cooling
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and butter; stir until smooth.
- Stir in graham cracker crumbs. Set aside 1/4 cup for topping. Press the remaining crumbs into an ungreased 13x9-in. baking pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add egg and condensed milk; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in vanilla. Sprinkle with reserved crumbs. Pour into crust. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 325° for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or until completely chilled. Cut into bars. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 110 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 67mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 6, 2015
These bars tasted good, but they're flat and rather ugly in my opinion. I didn't have a marbled batter, but my family said, "what are those clumps in there?" Not what you want to hear.
Nov 27, 2013
Nov 19, 2011
I'm writing this review because I just made the bar and had a slight problem with the order of the steps. If you want the bars to look like the picture and retain the nice white color with black specks then you shouldn't add the reserved crumbs to the cream cheese batter. Mix the batter, pour it on the crust, and then sprinkle the crumbs on top. If you add the crumbs directly to the batter you end up with a marbled looking batter. I haven't tasted them but I'm sure with chocolate, cream cheese, and sweetened condensed milk they can't be bad.
Mar 29, 2011
I made these bars for a family get together near the holidays. Despite the numerous other desserts, these bars were gone in no time. I will definately make them again.
Aug 4, 2009
These bars went pretty fast when I made them last Easter.