Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 15 min.
Makesabout 5 dozen
- 6 cups frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 cups crushed seasoned stuffing
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain and place in a bowl. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Shape into 1-in. balls.
- Place in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 11-12 minutes or until golden brown. Or place in a single layer in a freezer container and freeze for up to 1 month.
- To use frozen appetizers: Place in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 16-18 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts3 each: 107 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 79mg cholesterol, 282mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Jun 4, 2013
Sep 27, 2011
My kids, ages 2 and 3, gobbled these up. They kept asking for more! These broccoli bites were super easy to make and nice fore something a bit different to do with broccoli.
Jan 3, 2011
Yummy!! Kids loved it!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.