Brie-Apple Pastry Bites
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 round (8 ounces) Brie cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 2/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Ground nutmeg
- Unfold puff pastry; cut each sheet into 24 squares. Gently press squares onto the bottoms of 48 greased miniature muffin cups.
- Combine the cheese, apple, nuts and cranberries; spoon into cups. Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with nutmeg.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 85 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 63mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Apr 26, 2013
They were the first thing gone from the table :D
Jan 13, 2013
Served these at a dinner party recently. They were a big hit. Everyone wanted the recipe. I would definitely make this again.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.