Brie-Apple Pastry Bites
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 round (8 ounces) Brie cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 2/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Ground nutmeg
- Unfold puff pastry; cut each sheet into 24 squares. Gently press squares onto the bottoms of 48 greased miniature muffin cups.
- Combine the cheese, apple, nuts and cranberries; spoon into cups. Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with nutmeg.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 85 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 63mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 26, 2013
They were the first thing gone from the table :D
Jan 13, 2013
Served these at a dinner party recently. They were a big hit. Everyone wanted the recipe. I would definitely make this again.