Big Kahuna Pizza
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 carton (16 ounces) refrigerated fully cooked barbecued shredded pork
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Place pizza crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Spread shredded pork over crust; top with pineapple and onion. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 343 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 856mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 2g fiber), 19g protein.
May 11, 2012
This was a huge hit with my teenage boys! Very very simple to make - wonderful for a Friday night!
Apr 13, 2011
Great pizza as well as simple and quick.
Sep 5, 2010
Very simple to put together with very few ingredients. One slice is very filling. We will definitely make again, especially on nights where we have to put together something super quick.