Amazing Mac & Cheese Pizza
I love pizza, and I love macaroni and cheese. After lots of experimenting, I figured out a wonderful way to combine the two. The pizza is a big hit among my colleagues, friends and family! —Martha Muellenberg, Vermillion, South Dakota
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Cook: 40 min.
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen pizza dough, thawed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 8 slices process American cheese
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 package (8 ounces) shredded Velveeta cheese
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 400°. Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
- Press dough into a greased 14-in. pizza pan. Brush with oil; sprinkle with rosemary. Top with American cheese.
- Toss together shredded cheeses; sprinkle half of the mixture over pizza. Toss remaining cheese mixture with bacon, oregano and macaroni; distribute over top. Bake until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted, 35-40 minutes.
Originally published as Amazing Mac and Cheese Pizza in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2017
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.