Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup honey barbecue sauce
- 1 package (6 ounces) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Unroll crescent dough into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan; seal seams and perforations. Bake at 375° until golden brown, 6-8 minutes.
- Spread sauce over crust. Top with chicken, pineapple and cheese. Bake until cheese is melted, 12-15 minutes longer.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 351 calories, 18g fat (8g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 985mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 0 fiber), 15g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 27, 2018
A great recipe to have on hand for those busy, not much time kind of nights. Uses ingredients that I usually keep on hand, so can put this together quickly. Tasty and easy!