Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/4 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 slices provolone cheese, cut in half
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 18 slices pepperoni
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- Unroll pizza dough onto a greased baking sheet; flatten dough. With kitchen scissors, cut into a 10-in. heart. (Use dough trimmings to make breadsticks if desired.) Bake at 425° for 8 minutes.
- Combine the Italian and mozzarella cheeses; set aside. Arrange provolone cheese over crust to within 1/2 in. of edges.
- Spread with pizza sauce. Layer with the pepperoni, onion, olives and cheese mixture. Bake 8-10 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1/2 pizza: 666 calories, 28g fat (12g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 2043mg sodium, 75g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 4g fiber), 30g protein.
Feb 27, 2015
Fun idea for Valentine's! Made bread sticks with the extra dough. Next time find a garlic butter for the bread sticks as they were bland.
Mar 2, 2011
Loved this pizza. Very quick if you don't feel like making homemade crust, and a cute idea as well.
Feb 1, 2010
I'VE BEEN MAKING HEART SHAPED PIZZAS (FOR VALENTINES) FOR MY FAMILY FOR YEARS! BUT I CUT MY PEPPERONI INTO HEARTS BY FOLDING THEM IN HALF AND CUTTING THEM WITH SCISSORS. NOW THATS MADE WITH LOVE!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.