Heart’s Desire Pizza
Sweethearts of all ages will have a delightful time sprinkling these fun personal heart pizzas with whatever tasty toppings they love most. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 10 min.
Makes8 individual pizzas
- 1 tube (16.3 ounces) large refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce
- Optional toppings: sliced ripe olives, sliced and quartered pepperoni, chopped fresh mushrooms, chopped green and sweet yellow pepper
- 1-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Cut eight 6-in.-square pieces of aluminum foil; place on baking sheets. Lightly coat foil with cooking spray; set aside. On a lightly floured surface, roll each biscuit to a 5-in. square. Cut a 1-in. triangle from the center top and place on the center bottom, forming a heart. Press edges to seal. Transfer to foil squares. Spoon pizza sauce over dough to within 1/4 in. of edges. If desired, sprinkle with toppings. Top with cheeses. Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Test Kitchen Tips
Nutrition Facts1 pizza: 342 calories, 19g fat (9g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 925mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 13g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Heart's Desire Pizza in Quick Cooking January/February 1999