Creepy creatures have completely taken over this Halloween meal! Since you can create a different design for each square, it's easy to cater to every diner's individual preferences. —Marie Louise Ludwig, Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 4 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces sliced deli ham, cut into 1/2-in. strips
- Optional toppings: asparagus, sweet peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms, ripe olives, pineapple, pepperoni and red onion.
- Preheat oven to 425°. Unroll pizza crust and press to fit into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan, pinching edges to form a rim. Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Spread crust with pizza sauce; top with mozzarella cheese. Using ham strips, outline 12 sections. Arrange toppings of your choice in each section to create individual designs. Bake 10-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
Test Kitchen Tips
Originally published as Quilt Pizza in tasteofhome.com
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.