Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a bowl, combine the flour, salt, garlic powder and pepper; stir in milk and eggs. Pour into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. In a skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Sprinkle over the crust. Top with pepperoni, onion and green pepper.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Spread with pizza sauce and sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
1 piece: 439 calories, 32g fat (13g saturated fat), 131mg cholesterol, 1199mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 20g protein.