Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- Assorted Halloween candies, unwrapped
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- Let dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. Press onto an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan. Bake at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool on pan on a wire rack.
- Coarsely chop large candies; set aside. In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and peanut butter; stir until smooth. Spread over crust; top with candies. Refrigerate, covered, until chocolate mixture is set. Cut into wedges.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 2, 2017
So easy! You could switch up the candy to make it specific to other holidays too. I agree with the previous reviewer. If you cut it into sliver slices it is so good and could easily feed a big crowd. I will definitely be keeping this in mind for potlucks or other gatherings
Oct 18, 2013
This is delicious! My teenagers had fun making this pizza with me. We put a little less candy on it than what's in the picture. You cut it into sliver slices and it's soooo good! Obviously not healthy but one of those recipes I make when having company during the fall season--easily feeds a crowd.
Oct 17, 2012
This is definitely my kind of pizza -- so much fun for Halloween! What other holiday allows you to be creative when it comes to candy and fun! I will definitely be making this for my Halloween Party -- and I can almost guarantee it will be a favorite!
Oct 17, 2012
I wouldn't even attempt to make this. It just looks way to unhealthy.
Oct 16, 2012
Sorry, I can't conceive of making this - just looking at it makes me go, "iiickkkkkk" !!!