Game-Night Nacho Pizza
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup refried beans
- 1 cup refrigerated fully cooked barbecued shredded beef
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- 1/2 cup pickled jalapeno slices
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- Shredded lettuce, sour cream and salsa, optional
- Place crust on an ungreased pizza pan. Brush with oil. Spread beans over crust. Top with beef, tomatoes, jalapenos and cheese.
- Bake at 450° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with lettuce, sour cream and salsa if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 370 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 1103mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 18g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 3, 2011
I really enjoyed this pizza, but I may use one of my slow cooker shredded beef recipes next time I make it instead of the already prepared barbecued shredded beef. I think the pizza would have more of a "Nacho" flavor sans barbecue sauce.
Sep 21, 2011
Soooooooo good! And so very quick and easy to make! This will be going into my regular rotation of recipes.
Sep 18, 2011
Super easy and a big hit!
Aug 22, 2011
Really liked this, quick and easy and the sweetness of the BBQ adds a nice flavor.