Game-Night Nacho Pizza
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup refried beans
- 1 cup refrigerated fully cooked barbecued shredded beef
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- 1/2 cup pickled jalapeno slices
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- Optional toppings: Shredded lettuce, sour cream and salsa
- Place crust on an ungreased pizza pan. Brush with oil. Spread beans over crust. Top with beef, tomatoes, jalapenos and cheese.
- Bake at 450° until cheese is melted, 10-15 minutes. Serve with lettuce, sour cream and salsa if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 370 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 1103mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 18g protein.
Apr 5, 2020
Whole family loved this! Great, easy meal!
May 10, 2019
Is pizza is okay I don't like the shredded beef but you can make your Mexican pizza anyway you want with anything on. It's your choice. Just make it your way. cooking is what you want in like and also add a little love to it then it makes it even better for your family
Dec 3, 2011
I really enjoyed this pizza, but I may use one of my slow cooker shredded beef recipes next time I make it instead of the already prepared barbecued shredded beef. I think the pizza would have more of a "Nacho" flavor sans barbecue sauce.
Sep 21, 2011
Soooooooo good! And so very quick and easy to make! This will be going into my regular rotation of recipes.
Sep 18, 2011
Super easy and a big hit!
Aug 22, 2011
Really liked this, quick and easy and the sweetness of the BBQ adds a nice flavor.