Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 carton (16 ounces) refrigerated fully cooked barbecued shredded pork
- 1 package (12-1/2 ounces) nacho tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, optional
- 1/4 cup pickled pepper rings, optional
- Heat pork according to package directions. Place tortilla chips on a large microwave-safe serving plate. Layer with pork and cheese.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with sour cream, salsa, lettuce and onions. Sprinkle with olives and pepper rings if desired.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 312 calories, 16g fat (7g saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 679mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 1g fiber), 12g protein.
Feb 3, 2019
I made these for our Super Bowl party and they were a hit! Plenty for 8 people! I just left out the lettuce and they tasted amazing! I’m definitely making these again!
Feb 25, 2017
Really good! Tried with bbq meat plus ground turkey browned and simmered with taco seasoning -- both were winners! Going to make a meal of it by including black beans the next time.
Feb 24, 2014
I would never have dreamed of putting Doritos and BBQ pulled pork on the same plate much less together, but somehow it really worked! I was pleasantly surprised. I used all the recommended toppings, too. We did not have any leftovers which is a good thing in this house. Even my picky son ate it up. Who would have thought?
Feb 23, 2013
I made this dish for a get together the other night and it was a big hit. I did change the recipe slightly because of what I had on hand. First I microwaved the BBQ shredded pork until hot then I placed a layer of tortilla chips on a disposable pizza pan with half of the Mexican cheese, then repeated the layers. Microwaved until cheese started to melt. Added the BBQ pork and I had a container of Pico de Gallo so I added that with some sliced black olives. Served with sour cream and guacamole on the side. So yummy it was gone in no time.
Jan 25, 2013
this was very good we will make it again
Jan 8, 2013
Great tasting nachos that came together in mere minutes.
Jul 18, 2010
Great with left over taco meat as well!
Jul 18, 2010
FANTASTIC Time-Saver recipe!Love the use of the 'all ready prepared Pork'!~*~(^_^)~