Chili Dog Pizza
My girls love it when I make this mash-up pizza with hot dogs and chili. It’s a marvelous way to use up leftover chili. —Jennifer Stowell, Smithville, Missouri
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated thin pizza crust
- 1/2 cup yellow mustard
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili with beans
- 6 hot dogs, sliced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Chopped onion and sweet pickle relish, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°. Unroll and press dough into bottom of a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake until edges are lightly browned, 5-7 minutes.
- Spread with mustard; top with chili, hot dogs and cheese. Bake until crust is golden and cheese is melted, 10-15 minutes. If desired, sprinkle with onion and relish.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 404 calories, 25g fat (11g saturated fat), 54mg cholesterol, 1113mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 18g protein.
Originally published as Chili Dog Pizza in Simple & Delicious April/May 2015
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.