Chili Dog Pizza
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated thin pizza crust
- 1/2 cup yellow mustard
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili with beans
- 6 hot dogs, sliced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Chopped onion and sweet pickle relish, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°. Unroll and press dough into bottom of a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake until edges are lightly browned, 5-7 minutes.
- Spread with mustard; top with chili, hot dogs and cheese. Bake until crust is golden and cheese is melted, 10-15 minutes. If desired, sprinkle with onion and relish.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 404 calories, 25g fat (11g saturated fat), 54mg cholesterol, 1113mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 18g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 12, 2019
It was like a ballgame in my mouth! I topped it with Fritos.
Jan 21, 2019
A diner-inspired comfort food mashup! This recipe comes together quickly so you can have diner on the table faster than ordering take-out. We felt there might've been a little too much mustard called for in the recipe as it overshadowed the other flavors, but if we adjust that a little, I think this would be excellent. I definitely recommend adding the onions and the pickle relish to the finished pizza to add more flavor.
Nov 14, 2018
Very easy and tasty.
Nov 3, 2018
I had made this recipe twice. The second time around, I'd used the 11-oz. tube of thin pizza crust and 1/4 cup of spicy brown mustard, rather than 1/2 cup. I'd also used a can of chili with beans the 2nd time around and the chopped onion/sweet pickle relish both times. The first time, I'd used 14-oz. package of hot dogs which I'd sliced. Using less mustard worked better for me.