Chipotle sauce gives this meaty tostada recipe just the right amount of heat to fire up a fiesta at the dinner table. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 teaspoons chipotle sauce
- 6 tostada shells
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 1-1/2 cups guacamole
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- In a large skillet, cook beef and red pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the chili sauce, taco seasoning, salt and pepper; heat through.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream and chipotle sauce. Layer each tostada with lettuce, meat mixture, guacamole, cheese and chipotle cream.