Beef & Tater Bake
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 4 cups frozen Tater Tots
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of broccoli soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions, divided
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°. Spread Tater Tots evenly in an ungreased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook and crumble beef over medium heat until no longer pink, 5-7 minutes; drain. Stir in seasonings, soup, milk, broccoli, 3/4 cup onions, 1/2 cup cheese and tomato; heat through. Pour over potatoes.
- Bake, covered, 20 minutes. Sprinkle with the remaining onions and cheese. Bake, uncovered, until cheese is melted, 5-10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 400 calories, 24g fat (9g saturated fat), 50mg cholesterol, 805mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 17g protein.
Sep 17, 2019
Not sure what everyone is raving about. This was horrible. What an embarrassment. Made it according to the recipe. Filed the recipe and food in the trash.
Jun 25, 2019
Don't mind the haters I would rather use measuring cups than a scale.
May 9, 2019
Apr 1, 2019
(4 cups frozen Tater Tots) For God's sake use proper weights and measurements!! Kitchen scales are cheap.
Oct 14, 2018
Just ok. Nothing really wrong with it but the flavor did not wow. Wouldn’t make it again.
May 31, 2018
I loved this dish! Made few changes. I added a 1 tsp of salt, 1tsp garlic powder and a can of broccoli and cheese. Everything else i did like recipe said. And i loved it and my son inhaled it not sure if he chewed!# lovedit
Sep 7, 2016
This is my new favorite casserole recipe. Made it exactly like the recipe states and it was tasty and reheated beautifully for leftovers. I love the tator tots in the bottom of the pan, you get more potato flavor and they don't get soggy
May 5, 2016
Great recipe, scrap the broccoli, add mushroom and cream of mushroom soup, trust me.
Jan 24, 2016
Super quick and easy. Also tasted great
Nov 10, 2015
This is quick and a favorite in my house! This also last a couple days for dinners. This helps me with coming home tired from work. Also has wiggle room to add your own vegetables or seasonings. ? 5? From me!