- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen Tater Tots
- In a large saucepan, combine the soup, milk and butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until heated through. Remove from the heat; stir in the chicken, peas and carrots, and 1 cup cheese.
- Transfer to 2 greased 8-in. square baking dishes. Top with Tater Tots.
- Cover and freeze 1 casserole for up to 3 months. Bake the remaining casserole at 400° until bubbling, 25-30 minutes. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese; bake until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes longer.
- To use frozen casserole: Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before baking (do not thaw). Sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese. Cover and bake at 350° until heated through, 1-1/2 to 1-3/4 hours.
1 each: 356 calories, 21g fat (9g saturated fat), 61mg cholesterol, 844mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 18g protein.