Beef and Noodle Soup
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (46 ounces) V8 juice
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 package (3 ounces) beef ramen noodles
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
- In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the V8 juice, soup mix, contents of noodle seasoning packet and mixed vegetables.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 6 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Return to a boil; stir in noodles. Cook for 3 minutes or until noodles are tender.
Apr 6, 2017
To me this was just ok. Nothing great. It was quick to fix but it's not something I would make again. Maybe using the spicy V8 would help with flavor.
Oct 5, 2015
We tried this soup last weekend. My family just loved it. It easy and fast.
Apr 6, 2015
Easy, delicious and inexpensive!
Feb 6, 2015
I love how easy this soup is to make. I added some celery and onion I had on hand. Everyone liked it. I will definitely be making this again.
Dec 6, 2011
This a great, quick and easy to make soup. I will certainly be making this one again, soon!
Mar 8, 2011
This is going to be added to my regular winter dinner rotation from now on. So easy to make and everyone liked it! Very flavorful.
Feb 9, 2011
I love this soup! I have a gluten allergy so I substituted different noodles and the beef seasoning for gluten free options but it was still wonderful and EASY. Great recipe!
Dec 7, 2010
I just made this for dinner tonight and it is delicious everyone loves it.
Nov 8, 2009
try this with low sodium V-8 to cut some of the salt