Baked Parmesan Roughy
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3/4 cup crushed cornflakes
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 2 pounds orange roughy or flounder fillets
- Preheat oven to 450°. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine cornflakes, cheese and salt. In a shallow bowl, combine eggs and milk. Dip fish fillets in egg mixture, then shake in cornflake mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 15-20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 211 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 168mg cholesterol, 513mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 30g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 5, 2017
Great versatile recipe. I had flounder on hand so it didn't turn out as pretty as the picture here but it tasted amazing! I added a little mayo to the egg mixture make it stick too. We ate on pretzel rolls as a sandwich, very good!
Feb 1, 2016
I really enjoyed this recipe for a quick dinner.
Feb 3, 2009
Very, very good and very easy!
Sep 10, 2008
Delicious. Orange roughy was expensive, so I used tilapia instead. Great with the Dijon Tartar Sauce recipe.