- 3/4 cup crushed cornflakes
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 pounds orange roughy fillets
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the cornflakes, Parmesan cheese and salt. In a shallow bowl, combine eggs and milk. Dip fish fillets in egg mixture, then shake in cornflake mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 450° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forBaked Parmesan Roughy
"Great versatile recipe. I had flounder on hand so it didn't turn out as pretty as the picture here but it tasted amazing! I added a little mayo to the egg mixture make it stick too. We ate on pretzel rolls as a sandwich, very good!"
"Very, very good and very easy!"
"Delicious. Orange roughy was expensive, so I used tilapia instead. Great with the Dijon Tartar Sauce recipe."