Baked Hash Browns
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bake: 55 min.
- 8 frozen hash brown patties
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Place patties in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and garlic powder. Pour cream over patties.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 213 calories, 15g fat (10g saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 416mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Sep 21, 2017
been making this for years. love this recipe. easy and delish I used sharp cheddar.
May 22, 2011
I have added this one to my recipe book. I didn't have cheddar, so I substituted Mozzarella. Still tasted great!
Dec 6, 2010
Very easy and very delicious! My family loves it. Thank you!
Sep 26, 2010
I will definately make this again, it was easy and tasty.....I think this will be one of our families favorites!
Mar 25, 2010
great recipe, simple and easy., i also caramelized some onions put hash browns on top and folled recipe as directed. great flavor