- 1 beef top sirloin steak (1 pound), cut into thin strips
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) beef ramen noodles
- 2/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 2-1/4 cups water, divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- Toss beef with 1/2 teaspoon seasoning from a ramen seasoning packet (discard remaining opened packet). In a small bowl, mix hoisin sauce and 1/4 cup water.
- In a saucepan, bring remaining water to a boil. Add noodles and contents of the unopened seasoning packet; cook, uncovered, 3 minutes. Remove from heat; let stand, covered, until noodles are tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat; stir-fry beef until browned, 3-4 minutes. Remove from pan.
- In same pan, heat remaining oil over medium-high heat; stir-fry asparagus with garlic until crisp-tender, 1-3 minutes. Stir in hoisin sauce mixture; bring to a boil. Cook until slightly thickened. Stir in beef; heat through. Serve over noodles.
1 serving: 511 calories, 21g fat (7g saturated fat), 47mg cholesterol, 1367mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 3g fiber), 31g protein.