Artichoke Blue Cheese Fettuccine
Store-bought Alfredo sauce speeds along this flavorful, meatless entree. I use dry pasta, but you can use refrigerated fettuccine to make this recipe even faster. —Jolanthe Erb, Harrisonburg, Virginia
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (12 ounces) fettuccine
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1-1/2 cups Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, place a lightly oiled large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and artichoke hearts; cook and stir until mushrooms are tender. Stir in Alfredo sauce; bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain fettuccine, reserving 1/3 cup pasta water. Add fettuccine to artichoke mixture; toss to combine, adding reserved pasta water if desired. Sprinkle with blue cheese.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 499 calories, 14g fat (9g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 770mg sodium, 74g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 4g fiber), 21g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.