Artichoke Ham Fettuccine
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/2 cup julienned fully cooked ham
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallot
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups cooked fettuccine
- 3/4 cup water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped ripe olives
- In a skillet, saute the ham, shallot and garlic in butter. Add broth; bring to a boil. Stir in fettuccine and artichokes; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese and olives.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 381 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 1038mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 20g protein.
Dec 22, 2015
I made this recipe after researching things I could make with leftover holiday ham. It was incredibly easy and quick to make, and we loved how light and comforting the flavors were. It was an instant favorite and I was asked to make it one of our "go-to" recipes from now on.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.