Artichoke Ham Fettuccine
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/2 cup julienned fully cooked ham
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallot
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups cooked fettuccine
- 3/4 cup water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped ripe olives
- In a skillet, saute the ham, shallot and garlic in butter. Add broth; bring to a boil. Stir in fettuccine and artichokes; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese and olives.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 381 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 1038mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 20g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 22, 2015
I made this recipe after researching things I could make with leftover holiday ham. It was incredibly easy and quick to make, and we loved how light and comforting the flavors were. It was an instant favorite and I was asked to make it one of our "go-to" recipes from now on.