Apricot-Glazed Pork Tenderloin for Two
A simple glaze made with apricot preserves lends a delightful zest to this tender pork. It's so fuss-free and delicious, you'll make it again and again. —Crystal Holsinger, Surprise, Arizona
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1 pork tenderloin (3/4 pound)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon sherry or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh thyme or 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- Place pork in a shallow pan. Combine the oil, salt and pepper; rub over pork.
- Bake at 425° for 10 minutes. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over pork. Bake 10-17 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting occasionally with pan juices. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.