- ROAST BEEF ROLL-UPS:
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 to 3 tablespoons minced banana peppers
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced cooked roast beef
- HAM AND TURKEY ROLL-UPS:
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup shredded zucchini
- 4 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced fully cooked ham
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced cooked turkey
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, cilantro, peppers and garlic. Spread about 2 tablespoons on each slice of beef. Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic.
- For ham and turkey rolls, in another bowl, combine the cream cheese, carrot, zucchini and dill. Spread about 2 tablespoons on each slice of ham and turkey. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic. Refrigerate overnight.
- Slice the roll-ups into 1-1/2-in. pieces. Yield: 6-7 dozen.
Reviews forAppetizer Roll-Ups
"Great low-carb and tasty alternative to tortilla rolls-ups"
"Delicious. However, the first time I made the recipe I made the mistake of using whipped cream cheese. not realizing the cheese does not set up well for ease of cutting into bite-sized pices. I thought the pre-whipped cheese would cut out one step of the process. Also I sprinkled the zucchini and carrot over the cheese after the cheese was spread onto the meat slices. That worked okay too."
"These are great to throw together if unexpected guests visit. It's filling and presents so nicely on a serving plate. I've also used these as a snack when the kids come home from school. So handy to pick up and go!"
"made these a few months ago for a party and people could not get enough they were gone in seconds.had people ask me for recipe."
"easy and good. friend love these"
"I've been making these for 30 years...make a lot...they go FAST!!"