Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 1-1/4 hours
- 2 chai tea bags
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 2 cups almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- Preheat oven to 250°. Steep tea bags in boiling water 5 minutes. Meanwhile, combine oats, almonds and coconut. Discard tea bags; stir remaining ingredients into tea. Pour tea mixture over oat mixture; mix well to coat.
- Spread evenly in a greased 15x10-in. rimmed pan. Bake until golden brown, stirring every 20 minutes, about 1-1/4 hours. Cool completely without stirring; store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 272 calories, 16g fat (3g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 130mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 4g fiber), 6g protein. Diabetic exchanges: 3 fat, 2 starch.
Jul 2, 2019
Thanks! It's very helpful. I stress on the point that when on a new diet, a daily plan is very important Without it it’s too easy to fall for peer pressure, to be unprepared and to make bad decisions. I was one among those people who had knowledge about what to eat and what not to, but didn't have a daily plan to carry me through that critical first month until I came across something called as 28-Day Keto challenge. It's more than a plan, a challenge which guided me every step of my way. Their guidance helped me a lot and now I feel a sense of accomplishment. I notice my skin and hair improve and even can sleep better now. I lost a lot of weight too and I now have that energy which I haven't felt in years. I very strongly recommend you this. Visit https://bit.ly/2X8zIgv